Thursday, June 2, 2011

Original Sin Teaser #43

Had an awesome night at Barnes & Noble in Westlake, Ohio last night! Thanks to everyone who came out! Got to hang out with my tour partners Leah Clifford and Courntey Allison Moulton, and awesome authors Scott Tracey (Witch Eyes, Flux 2011) and Dan Krokos (False Memory, Hyperion 2012). A fun time was had by all! =)

Do you see that stack of finished copies of Original Sin??? Squee!!
Tonight, catch the Dark Days Tour in Lansing Michigan at Schuler Books and Music, 2820 Towne Center Blvd at 6pm with uber-special guest, Aimee Carter (The Goddess Test)!

Also, if you want your very own signed copies of Personal Demons and Original Sin, don't forget to enter my contest! It ends tomorrow, so scoot on over there!

And, todays Original Sin Teaser! Luc still has his cocky demons ways. Here's a snippet from Frannie's perspective.

#OriginalSin p114 Frannie: I squeeze Luc tighter. “I love you.”
One corner of his perfect mouth curves up. “I know.”

Happy Thursday! The winner of my latest contest will post when I get home from tour tomorrow, so check back!

1 comment: