Friday, May 20, 2011

Fifth of Many Contests-for-No-Reason WINNER and OS teaser #35

Yeah...It's been one of those days. But, I didn't forget that we need a winner for my Fifth of Many Contests-for-No-Reason. I also didn't forget the teaser. Both are coming...right nowish.

So, first the teaser, because I have that ready. This one takes place at Luc's first day on his new summer job at the library. He's working there with Chase, who we heard about but never met in Personal Demons. He's Frannie's sister, Kate's boyfriend. So, here are Luc and Chase:

#OriginalSin p87 Luc: Chase elbows me. “Then maybe we can head over to the Cavanaughs’ for our women.”
I almost can’t suppress laughter thinking about what Frannie’d do if she heard him refer to her as ‘my woman’. I picture her flipping Chase, head over heels, onto the ground. A smile breaks across my face. He misreads it and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.
“Those Cavanaugh girls are something, huh?”
My smile widens. “Something, indeed.”

And now for the winner of signed copies of this:                            and this:


















The winner, as chosen by the randomizer, is...

Nicole Zoltack!!!

Yay!! Congrats!

I will email you soon! (but maybe after BEA)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! (In case the exclamations points didn't give that away :) )

    ReplyDelete