Monday, November 29, 2010

Winners! Lots of them!

Okay, that's a bit of a lie. I have two contests that ended while I was on blog sabbatical last week, but, what with all the over eating--oh, yeah, and the writing, I've only had time to compile the entries for one of them.

But first, another contest! A BIG one! I'm on Bitten by Books doing an interactive interview all day today! You could win and iPod Shuffle with the Personal Demons and Original Sin playlist pre-loaded or a signed copy of Personal Demons. Click the link and ask me questions!

And second, for you bargain shoppers, on-line Black Friday pricing continues on Personal Demons on both Barnes & Noble ($4.99) and Borders ($5). So, if you don't yet have a copy, for that price you can get, like, five! After all, what could possilbly make a better Christmas gift than a book about demons? ;p And don't forget to pre-order Original Sin while you're there!

So, the winner of my second Blurb Contest, for signed copies of Personal Demons and Maria V. Snyder's Inside Out, as chosen by the randomizer is...


Tura Lura

Congratulations and happy reading!

Stay tuned because tomorrow I'll have the winner of my November Debut Contest for signed copies of Personal Demons and Ally Condie's Matched, which, coincidentally, releases tomorrow! =)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Tura! and i think i shall now go order a gaggle of personal demons for my family, let's face it. it makes one heck of a gift. can't wait to find out who wins tomorrows. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tura!! I am so jealous!!! ;)
    Enjoy your new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Tura Lura!! I'm off to check out your interview! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow am I late...

    Thanks, everyone! I'm so excited. I've been wanting Personal Demons since I first heard about it in, like, February or something. ^_^ (I hadn't bought it yet due to being unemployed. Otherwise, I would have bought it on release day.)

    Spell-check is a wonderful thing. I'm too tired to be typing, but I am anyway... o.O

    ReplyDelete