Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bribery works!

Did you check out the ticker over there--->

That's right! Personal Demons releases in TWO WEEKS! To celebrate, #thehotnessthatisLuc will debut right here this afternoon! It's coming! Are you ready for HOT???


Grrr....

But, before we get to that, I wanted to thank all of you who checked in to tell me what you thought of my website on my Post in Which I Bribe You With Fabulous Prizes! Your feedback was very helpful and I appreciate it. So, I'm choosing one random commenter to win the Personal Demons swag pack, which is a $25 Amazon gift certificate (which you're free to use to preorder Personal Demons, btw ;p), a Personal Demons tank top, signed bookmarks, and Team Luc and Team Gabe tattoos.

So, the winner, as chosen by the randomizer is...

Vampires and Tofu!!!

Congrats!!!

YA Addict's Re-create a Personal Demons Cover contest is in the third round of voting, so stop by and vote on your favorite cover. There are some amazing ones up! Thanks to everyone who entered!

Don't forget to stop in later for LUC!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Luc! *swoon*

    Love the swag - congrats to Vampires and Tofu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Luc is perfecting fashionably late. :)

    Congrat Vampires and Tofu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD, I am SO excited!! I have been in love with this book since the first time I read about it and will rock that shirt proudly!!!

    My email is willowwind@gmail.com

    Thank you SO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete