Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Your questions answered

Thanks for stopping by yesterday for the second sneak peek at Personal Demons! My June debut contest closes Friday and noon PST, so if you haven't entered to win your very own signed Personal Demons ARC, do it. Now! ...I mean it! Go!

Also, thanks to YA Addict, Ravenous Reader, Courtney Reads, Page Turners, Mundie Moms, Daisy Chain Books, Reality Bites, Cry Havoc Reviews, Tales of a Teenage Book Lover, The Book Butterfly, Musings of a Reader Happy, and Paranormal Romance Addicts for including Personal Demons in their Waiting on Wednesday posts! You guys ROCK! So happy you want to read. =)

Okay, now that that's taken care of, on to my topic. I've gotten several good questions in my contest comment thread. (I said you could ask questions, and some of you did :p)

So, to answer:

Okapi asked: Will Personal Demons be translated into other languages?
Yes, it will! One of the funnest parts of this whole publishing experience has been foreign rights sales. All the foriegn sales so far are posted in the sidebar to the right under "Where Personal Demons Will Be Published." We are currently in negotiations in one country that isn't yet listed there, and on submission in many more, so I will update the list as I'm able.

Nadinax and Charchelar asked: Where did you get the idea for Personal Demons?
I was listening to Saving Abel (one of my favorite bands) and reading a bio where they said they got their name from a biblical quote: “there was no saving Abel.” That got me thinking about the story of Cain and Abel, and I was mulling over ideas for a book when a name popped into my head. I thought to myself, Lucifer Cain, what a fun name for a demon. That was the beginning of Luc and Personal Demons.

Criss asked: Add me to you blogroll? Um...wtf is that?
One of my "extras" for contest points is adding me to your blogroll. Many bloggers have sidebar blogrolls. It's a list of the blogs they follow that they think their readers might be interested in. (Mine is in my sidebar under "Blogs Way Better Than Mine")

Viki asked: Who wins, good or evil?
I'm assuming you mean in Personal Demons, and the answer would be a total spoiler, so you'll have to read and find out. =)

If you guys have more questions, ask them in comments. I'm HAPPY to answer (unless, of course, you ask who wins, good or evil). :p

2 comments:

  1. There's another blog with Personal Demons as the Waiting on Wednesday pick: Arrrr Cubed ( http://arrrrcubed.blogspot.com ). I posted it about five minutes ago. (Only because my brain refused to work yesterday, so I didn't get anything done and therefore couldn't have my post written in advance. Being sick sucks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate it =) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete